Access up to N 2 Million at the IB PLC Hero’s Foundation KickStart Programme 2019
Its finally here! The International Breweries Plc is at it again this year with the 4th edition of their Kickstart Initiative. After empowering about 44 entrepreneurs with over N 84 million in the previous edition, this year promises to be bigger and better as more and more ideas will be turned into full-fledged businesses, while others who are already at the early stages of their business are given the privilege to take their businesses to the next level.
Do you need capital to start or expand your business? Then this is your chance.
IB PLC Hero’s Foundation Kickstart is International Breweries PLC’s corporate social investment (CSI) initiative run by its subsidiary IB PLC Hero’s Foundation. It is aimed at instilling a culture of entrepreneurship among Nigerian youths by encouraging them to develop their big ideas into sustainable businesses or expand their existing businesses through the provision of material and financial support which include:
- Business development skill training
- Business mentoring and coaching
- Provision of grant for business start-up and or expansion
- First launched in South Africa in 1995 as a poverty alleviation initiative, the programme has also been implemented in Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, and Tanzania.
- The IB PLC Hero’s Foundation Kickstart programme is open only to Nigerians between the ages 18 to 35 who live and have their businesses across the country.
In order to participate in the kickstart program, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form. In order to be considered for the short listing, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
- They must be from 18 years to 35 years.
- They must be able to communicate in English language (read, write and speak).
- They must reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria.
- Their business must be within the following areas:
Circular Packaging (e.g. recycling)
- For existing business, their business must not be more than 3 years.
You can contact us NOW via 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send a mail to email@example.com to get professional help with the application.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020