The United States Ambassador’s Small Grants program (ASG) provides one-time small grants to community development programs that improve the socio-economic wellbeing and/or health of the community. The ASG Program is designed to support communities help themselves. Funding under the ASG Program is largely provided by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and by the U.S. Department of State Self-Help. Under the ASG, projects must originate in the community, and the community members need to make significant contributions to the success of the project, such as land, labor, funds, materials, ongoing supervision, and other resources. American contribution to any one project ranges from $3,000 to $10,000. Smaller requests are also welcome.
Currently, the ASG funds projects in three categories: projects that target care for children orphaned by HIV/AIDS and other vulnerable children, projects that promote human rights for key populations, and projects that support community development in the larger community.
General Instructions for Interested Grant Applicants:
Applicants interested in projects that promote human rights for key populations, please go to “Form C” below to download the grant application packet.
Applicants interested in projects that specifically target care for children orphaned by HIV/AIDS and other vulnerable children, please go to “Form B”below to download the grant application packet.
Applicants interested in community development programs in the larger community, please go to “Form A” below to download the grant application packet.
Please use the grant application packet that best fits your program listed under “Application Forms” below.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019