ACCOUNTING FIRM BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
ACCOUNTING FIRM Business Plan in Nigeria
This sample Accounting Firm Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc. Accounting Firm Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic Planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Accounting Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
Business: ACCOUNTING FIRM
Industry: CAREER SERVICES (Accounting Firm Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILAD FINANCIAL CONSULTING is a registered and licensed financial consulting firm with biased in accounting services and will be based in Magboro, Ogun State. The company will handle all aspect of accounting related services; services such as auditing accounting records, designing accounting systems, preparing financial statements, developing budgets, tax preparation and compliance work, consulting assistance, restructuring and providing advice on matters related to accounting. We are aware that to run an all – round and standard accounting services firm can be demanding which is why we are well trained, certified and equipped to perform excellently well.
General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Receivable, Payroll, Billing and Collections, Filing of Federal, State, and Local Forms, and Tax Preparation are services necessary to each corporate entity and individual. Assistance in these endeavors are the basis of PATILAD FINANCIAL CONSULTING and the makings of a highly profitable venture. We are a new accounting service being made available to small businesses, self-employed, home-based businesses, and individuals in the Greater market area.
PATILAD FINANCIAL CONSULTING was formed to market a full-service accounting and related consulting firm by combining expertise in tax, accounting, tax planning, control systems and management. The integration of theses disciplines results in extensive and innovative services for our prospective clients.
At PATILAD FINANCIAL CONSULTING, our client’s best interest would always come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire professionals who are well experienced in the financial consulting services industry with bias in accounting, taxation, bookkeeping and payroll administration. We will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients. As businesses grow larger than one-person sole proprietorships, they generally require expert help with at least their tax preparation, and often with additional bookkeeping and accounting services. Even many non-employer sole proprietorships will use accounting help at some point. While some small businesses hire bookkeepers or CFOs directly, many successfully outsource these types of services.
PATILAD FINANCIAL CONSULTING is a client – focused and result driven accounting services firm that provides broad- based services at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of our clients. We will offer a standard and professional accounting services to all to our individual clients, and corporate clients at local, state, national, and international level. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations whenever they hire our services.
Our products and services
PATILAD FINANCIAL CONSULTING is going to offer varieties within the scope of the accounting service industry in Nigeria. Our intention of starting our accounting service firm is to work with both smaller organizations including start-ups and also well-established corporate organizations who would want to outsource the accounting concerns.
We are well prepared to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in Nigeria to achieve our business goals, aim and ambition. Our business offerings are listed below;
- Tax Services: Tax preparation, Tax planning, addressing tax problems (audit representation, back taxes owed, payroll tax problems, IRS issues, bankruptcy)
- Management/Cost Accounting Services: Audits, cost and margin analysis, financial projection, setup for credit card processing.
- Providing accounting advice to corporate clients
- Providing accounting advice to individuals and small businesses
- Accounts preparation
- Financial statement review services
- General accounting services
- Providing other financial consulting and advisory related services such as designing accounting systems, preparing financial statements, developing budgets, tax preparation and compliance work, consulting assistance, restructuring and providing advice on matters related to accounting.
Keys to Success
The keys to success for the accounting business include:
- Building trust with clients.
- Maintaining up-to-date CPA certification and education on accounting practices and laws.
- Going beyond saving clients’ money to proposing how they can increase their revenues.
- Legal and ethical practices when it comes to transparency, reporting, and taxes.
Objective for ACCOUNTING FIRM Business Plan in Nigeria
- To offer high-quality services and a wonderful experience at reasonable prices.
- To employ 8 part-time bookkeepers in three years.
- To achieve net profit of $60,000 in three years.
- To focus ideas and establish goals and create benchmarks for measuring success.
Read Also: Architectural-Firm-Business-Plan-in-Nigeria
Goal for the ACCOUNTING FIRM Business Plan in Nigeria
To become one of the leading brands in the accounting services industry in the whole of Lagos, and also to be amongst the top 10 accounting service firms in Nigeria within the first 5 years of operation.
Vision for the Accounting Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
To provide professional, reliable and trusted accounting services that assist start – ups, corporate organization and non-profit organizations in handling their accounting cum financial related concern.
Mission for the Accounting Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILADWONDER’s mission is to provide dependable and quality service of accounting and tax preparation assistance to all sectors of industry, commerce, and individuals. We shall endeavor to provide our services in a comprehensive and cost-competitive manner, while providing our customer care advantage.
Management Team of the Accounting Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
KANU JOY –She has well over 10 years of experience working at various capacities within the financial consulting services industry in Nigeria. She graduated from Ekiti State University with a Degree in Accounting and she is a chartered accountant. She also has ample experience in the area of tax consulting and financial auditing.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in accounting firm business.
- Capacity to consistently provide outstanding service.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
Management experience gained for the Accounting Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
With over 20 years’ experience in accounting firm industry and numerous exposure to both the scientific and practical aspect of accounting services, I’ve being able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitment and organization skills among other things necessary to give the industry good commendation from our clients.
My managerial skill has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 5 years, which will also help me to coordinate the team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials and Machine for Accounting Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
Office Space, copiers, fax, file, cabinets, craigslist, tax software, business cards, letterhead, Furniture, envelopes, telephones, etc.
Competitor Analysis for Accounting Firm Business Plan in Nigeria
People buy from us because of the following reasons:
- Consistent quality service.
- Outstanding customer care service.
- Core Professional and highly qualified staffs.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers.
Our three major competitive advantages are:
- Consistent quality service.
- Core professional and highly qualified staffs.
- Fair and best possible prices and discount offers
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call me on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com.
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detailed, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call me on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional
- Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer sponsored by US Consulate Lagos
- Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- New Benefits of Bitclub Advantage 3.0 Investment Opportunity - February 23, 2018
- Video Training: 15 Top Business Grant Opportunities/Loan You Can Apply for in 2018 - February 23, 2018
- List of Successful Participants of the YouWiN Connect Online Capacity Building Training – 2017 - February 9, 2018