Apply for 2019 Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) for 20-25 Years olds.
Deadline: June 14,2019
Attend a 5 day intensive professional bootcamp.
The Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) is a 5-day in-residence program for high potential 20-25 year olds to learn world class practical training, inspire innovation, drive success in the marketplace and ultimately lead to transformation of the Nigerian economy.
The courses available will be under the broad streams. Sectors are:
2. Creative Industry
3. Corporate Career
This stream is designed to highlight and equip participants with the key attributes required to build a successful corporate career.
- Clarity of Purpose
- Value addition
- Skills and competencies
- Business ethics
- Relationship management
- Continuous Improvement
- To assist participants in clearly defining their career goals and executing an effective strategy for success
- To provide participants with an understanding of the key business skills and soft skills required for a successful corporate career
- To provide participants with a practical guide into maximizing the resources available in the work place for effective performance
- To provide insight into the tools and resources available to start and grow a successful career
You can contact us NOW via 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get professional help with the application.
Click here to apply
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019