The SLA Accelerator is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of the programme will receive a N2 million funding grant from SLA.
This year, the programme is a digital accelerator and is open to businesses based anywhere in Nigeria.
- 4 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Online and offline learning resources
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Nigeria’s leading business personalities
- Opportunity to pitch your business in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Business with at least one woman aged 18-35 as a shareholder or owner
- We are accepting applications from innovative businesses in ALL sectors this year
- Less than 3 years in operation
- Business must be based in Nigeria
- Business must not have raised more than $50,000 in external funding
What’s the process?
- Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the review committee.
- Attend a one week in-person bootcamp where you’ll meet the other participants and receive training from the SLA team and some of Nigeria’s most prominent business and operational experts.
- Get access to 15 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Virtual Demo Day! Present your business to local and international investors and media virtually.
How do I apply?
- Complete the online form, but you must first set up your VC4A profile.
- Submit a 1-minute pitch video (optional)
- Submit a pitch deck
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Tools Every Young Entrepreneur Should Have in Their Toolkit - June 13, 2019
- Executive Summary of Media and Communication Business Plan. - June 13, 2019
- Apply for BBC Step Into Tech Course Training for Women. - June 11, 2019