FCMB’s zero percentage interest loan for women in business provides easy access to capital to grow an existing business. If you are female and run a business in Nigeria, you may be able to access a loan of up to ₦5million for a maximum tenor of 3 months or be one of the selected females to attend our free business trainings and be assigned a mentor to support your business growth.
Benefits of the Offer
- Zero interest on loan
- Capacity building
You could be one of the 40 women who will qualify to get access to ₦5million at 0% interest rate; or one of the 40women to get training and mentorship for a quarter. Applications close on the 7th of June. Please note that applications after that will not be considered.
Terms and Conditions
- Successful applicants must be willing to undergo a 3 days training and take part in the mentorship program in which mentors are assigned to the mentees based on type and age of business. This mentorship program runs for 3 months and the mentor is expected to work with the mentee on their plans for their business and help that mentee achieve a certain level of growth by the end of the program.
- Successful participants who are not willing or available to undergo the training or take part in the mentorship program will not be able to proceed and will be substituted.
- Customers who undergo training and mentorship but are not part of the loan beneficiaries will be assisted to see if they can be availed any other loan facility that will be suitable for them, provided they meet all necessary terms and conditions.
- Applications which come in after the deadlines will be not considered
- If you are a limited liability company, you must be able to provide evidence of filing of annual returns and tax payment for the current year.
- You must have a clean credit check.
For more info visit FCMB website.