APPLY FOR 2019 STARTUP NIGERIA INCUBATION PROGRAM WITH APPROX. N1M FUNDING.
Apply for 2019 Startup Nigeria Incubation Program With Approx. N1m Funding.
Deadline: 17th June 2019.
Startup Nigeria is a 3-Month Incubation Program designed to support innovative idea-staged companies across Nigeria with funding, mentorship, and training. The curriculum is specifically designed to move companies from ideas to viable products/services.
The 2019 Startup Nigeria Program will target startups in the North West, North Central and South East geopolitical zones.
North Central States: Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory (Abuja).
South East States: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo.
We support Visionary entrepreneurs: The Startup Nigeria Program gives Founders the needed leverage to excel with our specially designed curriculum to help idea and early-stage entrepreneurs find their footing and grow in Nigeria’s socio-economic terrain.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019