The NSE Essay Competition is one of the financial literacy and inclusion initiatives of The Nigerian Stock Exchange. The competition aims to bridge the gap in classroom learning with the practical knowledge required for long-term personal financial planning. The competition’s overall goal is to develop a culture of wealth creation amongst the youth towards “Building a Financially Savvy Generation”. Now in its 19th year, the NSE Essay Competition has inspired over 67,000 young people in more than 12,000 schools across Nigeria.
|POSITION||PRIZE (STUDENT)||PRIZE (SCHOOL)|
- The Competition is open to only students in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay on the entry form and complete all the mandatory ﬁelds
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
Notes for Guidance
- Entries must be the original work of the writer. This does not rule out input or assistance from others
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on the topic and competent use of English as a written language. This includes correct spelling, a good standard of punctuation and neat presentation
For more info visit NSE webpage
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 7 Things to do Differently as you Apply for 2020 $5000 Grant Application of Tony Elumelu Foundation for 54 African Countries. - December 12, 2019
- 18 AMAZING REASONS TO JOIN RECHARGE AND GET PAID IN YEAR 2020 - December 11, 2019
- NORLAND PRODUCT PRESCRIPTION IN NIGERIA AND HOW TO BUY THEM - December 10, 2019