Apply for Stanford Seed Transformation Program. Closes 15 June 2019.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
About the Program
Stanford Seed is looking for high-potential CEOs/founders based in East Africa, Southern Africa, West Africa, and India who are motivated for growth.
The Stanford Seed Transformation Program is an unconventional, high-touch learning experience that goes beyond acquiring business skills. Stanford’s world-renowned faculty and dedicated team of experts work with leaders throughout their 12-month journey to growth
The Stanford Seed Transformation Program (STP) is a 12-month, intensive leadership program for CEOs/founders of established businesses. The STP includes four, weeklong immersive sessions spread over a ten-month period, four Workshops for your leadership team, and numerous opportunities for peer exchange with fellow leaders. The program is delivered in-region and is led by Stanford Graduate School of Business faculty and other experts.
Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business and positively impact your community.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to marketing and design thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, and local business practitioners.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Get in-company support from trained local facilitators to help introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
- Share key learnings of the program with your senior managers to align and enhance your team.
- Be a CEO or founder of a company or market-driven social enterprise.
- Lead a company with a strong value proposition and potential to grow with an annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million that is registered in East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, India, or Sri Lanka.
- Have a management team of at least two people in addition to the CEO or founder.
The Program Details
AFRICA PROGRAM DATES: January – December 2020
INDIA PROGRAM DATES: December 2019 – December 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 June 2019
PROGRAM FEE: US$6,000* (Africa) and $7,500* (India)
*Fee has been subsidized by philanthropic contributions
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Tools Every Young Entrepreneur Should Have in Their Toolkit - June 13, 2019
- Executive Summary of Media and Communication Business Plan. - June 13, 2019
- Apply for BBC Step Into Tech Course Training for Women. - June 11, 2019