LBS Young Talents Programme 2019
Deadline: Closes 17 June, 2019.
The purpose of the two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff.
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching.
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme.
- Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme.
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first class or second class upper.
Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
Programme date: 9 – 10 August, 2019.
Application Opens: 17 May, 2019.
Application closes: 17 June, 2019.
Application procedure: Download and fill the YTP Application form click here
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Tools Every Young Entrepreneur Should Have in Their Toolkit - June 13, 2019
- Executive Summary of Media and Communication Business Plan. - June 13, 2019
- Apply for BBC Step Into Tech Course Training for Women. - June 11, 2019