Apply for The Outlier Venture Lab 2019 With Funds Up To $50k Per Team.
The Business Outliers is a business development social enterprise, with the service of helping SMEs with high growth and high impact potential to become commercially viable. They develop growth strategies for impact focused African based ventures.
Outlier venture Lab is a Business Accelerator that helps SMEs and start ups with high growth and high impact potential to become investment ready, sustainable and scalable in order to become commercially viable. We work with companies based in Nigeria, providing business development services and to bridge the gap between climate/environment focused friendly tech driven ventures and investors. Outlier Venture Lab believes that entrepreneurship is a key tool for combating climate change and its effect in Agriculture, Health, Energy etc. We are open to applications from teams with businesses or projects in Climate Smart Agriculture, Clean Energy, Environment area.
- Funds up to $50k per team
- Accepts 15 companies
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Tools Every Young Entrepreneur Should Have in Their Toolkit - June 13, 2019
- Executive Summary of Media and Communication Business Plan. - June 13, 2019
- Apply for BBC Step Into Tech Course Training for Women. - June 11, 2019