This sample Block Industry Business Plan in Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loan, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Describe your service and/or product idea
- What is the problem your idea is designed to solve?
- In particular, describe the key value attributes of the idea.
- Is this Non-Regulated?
– I am involved in the manufacturing of building concrete, bricks and blocks for masonry, builders association, housing consultant, development agencies, construction workers etc.
– We make block of uniform quality and sell them at a price high enough to cover costs and make a reasonable profit.
– Cement concrete blocks are modern construction materials and as such are use in all the construction viz: residential, commercial, and industrial building construction
– Solid concrete block making solve the problem of building houses that is shelter in the society. This need is one of the major needs of human being. Irrespective of the level of income, people strive to have houses of their own. So blocks and bricks are always in high demand.
– We provide blocks to build houses for human beings
– I have a great passion for this line of business as my father is a veteran in the industry and I have been involved since child hood.
– I have seen a great need for quality block production in the industry and I decided to be producing it.
– I also believe it will help to reduce unemployment as the industry employs so many people.
My business objectives are
– To become the leading provider of concrete block and services in Ibadan.
– This means always having the best and most efficient facilities, process and people.
– To be the No1 solid block producing company in Ibadan, Oyo state
– To have expanded to 3 other locations and have employed 250 people
– Most people in the industry produce an average of 50 9” blocks from one bag of cement which makes block not to be strong enough for building construction and which consequently leads to building collapse
– My innovation is to produce 36 solid brocks from a cement which makes it last long.
– My business is non-regulated however, one need to put this in place to start.
– Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
– Join Block Makers Association
Related: Pure water Business Plan In Nigeria
Who are the customer(s), consumer(s), or market(s) for your idea?
- Is this an existing market segment?
- How familiar is the market to this type of service?
My customers are building contractors, general contractors, concrete subcontractors, builders association, housing consultant, development agencies, construction workers, civil engineers, architect, land lords and individuals.
Contact me for the remaining part of this Block Industry Business Plan in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail and winning business plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on : 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Tips On Saving Money For Travel - September 17, 2018
- Business Name Registration Promo to Position you for Grants and Loans. - September 17, 2018
- Apply for 2019 Mandela Washington Fellowship (Fully Funded to USA) Closes on October 10, 2018 - September 13, 2018