Executive Summary of Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD Bakery and Confectioneries is a new company specializing in different variety of bakery products. Over the years there has been a consistent demand for bakery products. This can be explained to a large degree by the fact that bread makes up a significant composition of food taken by low, middle and high income earners in Nigeria. Bread is fast and suitable food based on wheat. What was once a product of an artisan and unpackaged production process has transformed into a technological process that result into varieties of packaged product. This is very positive for consumers as well as bakeries and confectioneries such as PATILAD that specialize in these products.
PATILAD Bakery and Confectionaries will be located at Winners Road Ile-Ife, Osun state. Lagere is a very popular location because of strategic positioning within the Winners chapel neighborhood. It is also a prime location for most employees of the surrounding downtown businesses. The bakery sells loaf bread, sliced bread, wheat bread and other specialized baked bread to the surrounding community from 8am to 8pm daily (i.e. Mondays to Saturdays).
PATILAD Bakery and Confectionaries aims to be a cornerstone in our community creating a neighborhood atmosphere where customers feel comfortable and become instant regulars. We are sensitive to the often-over-looked population of allergy sufferers and cater to their needs for healthy, delicious baked goods. We seek fair and responsible profit, enough to keep the company financially healthy for the long term and to fairly compensate owners and investors for their money and risk.
PATILAD Bakery offers a wide range of exciting products. And they include:
- Slice bread,
- Loaf Bread, and
- Wheat Bread
- Special Bread such as: Sandwich Bread, Chocolate spread, English Muffins, Honey Sandwich Bread, Hard Crust Bread, Sardine bread etc.
- To establish a working storefront for PATILAD Bakery and Confectioneries.
- To develop the strong presence in the community needed to support sales goals.
- To develop a full menu by the end of the third quarter.
Dayo Adetiloye is the founder of PATILAD Bakery and Confectioneries. He brings to the bakery his experience as a baker and as an entrepreneur. She has worked as a baker for over 5 years including two years as an apprentice in a bakery. His duties at the bakery will include employee hiring and training, head baker and store management.
Jumobi Oyebade run his own successful financial consulting firm for 10 years. His duties will include the bookkeeping, inventory management and stock fulfillment.
Tolu Oyebiyi runs his own PR Company and will be assisting the Karina bakery and confectioneries in its marketing campaigns on a part-time basis.
Funmi Olanlawon has worked as a baker for over four years and will be the assistant baker. His responsibilities will also include the management of the bakery shopping list.
Once the bakery becomes established and operational direct labor of eight employees will be hired to boost our production capacity.
7.0 Financial Plan
The following sections will outline important financial assumptions.
Currently Nigeria is officially in recession. However, we do not believe that our business will be unduly affected. Since our products are ones that help contribute to and maintain good health, we believe that people will continue to buy our products. We are operating in a niche market, and in addition, the price of our breads although within the range of traditional bakeries they are not positioned as expensive, luxury items.
will reach about N12,589,640 in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019