Executive Summary of Groundnut Oil Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD Groundnut Oil is a start-up groundnut oil production and processing farm that is involved in sales and distribution of quality and affordable groundnut oil (varieties), groundnut cake, and other groundnut oil derivatives targeting consumers in the Northern Nigeria and also the international market. We are located in Barnawa Kaduna State.
PATILAD Groundnut Oil is established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Adebayo Tijani, and other investors. The farm is managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the Agric. industry with 8 years’ experience and Adebayo Tijani, an experienced Agro-allied specialist with over 15 years’ experience.
To be among the first 3 largest Groundnut oil producer/distributor in south-south Nigeria by 2024.
- To give our customer the very best products and provide excellent customer service so that we may earn their trust and ensure continued business transaction.
- To provide an excellent, healthy and safe environment for groundnut oil milling, processing, packaging and distribution.
- Increase revenue from the sales of crude palm oil to N30,000,000 over 2 years.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of groundnut oil production.
- To drive awareness and generate sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Financial stability for purchase of dried groundnut.
- Low operating cost and efficient processing techniques.
- Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated distribution team.
- Maintenance of Hygienic, safe and human friendly processing facility.
- Acquire necessary regulatory licence for our processing mill.
- Offer consistently quality processed products.
- Outstanding customer service and faster processing duration.
Products and Services
PATILAD Groundnut Oil will sell groundnut oil products, including groundnut cake. We’ll also be offering hiring services of equipment to other business. We produce, process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard. We are concerned about providing products that suit the many use of groundnut oil either for edible or industrial uses.
According to United State Department of Agriculture, the groundnut oil production in Nigeria is 920,000 metric tonnes (MT) (2012), which is far below 1,315 MMT domestic demands in 2012, within the period a deficit of 470,000 were imported the same year to supplement the domestic production. This large deficit is definitely a huge market potential for small and medium scale local groundnut oil. What is more interesting about this fact is that the groundnut oil processed locally are cheaper and of higher quality provided the right condition are ensured.
Competitors for PATILAD Groundnut Oil are Sharada Oil Mills, Starlex oil and Agon Bello Global Services. PATILAD Groundnut Oil’s competitive edge includes the use of modern milling equipment which turns out high quality products, excellent customer service, the expertise of its founders, unique branding and penetrative marketing etc.
I have over 10 years’ experience in the Groundnut Oil production and sales. I have B. Agric from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. I also have a master’s degree in business administration MBA from same school. I am in charge of strategic planning and management for the business.
I have worked with my father for over 15 years from childhood in which I consistently helped in co-running or managing his groundnut farming and sales business. I’ve also attended several training and organized workshops where I learnt how to run a Groundnut Oil production, processing and distribution firm.
We will manage the firm to profitability by strategic production, marketing and sales. We will provide quality assurance in our business by always upgrading our product and services to the taste of time. We will ensure excellence delivery of both products and services by employing more people with production, marketing and exemplary interpersonal communication skill. Our target is to build a team of exceptional goal getters and keep a steading assent of excellent performance.
PATILAD Groundnut Oil seeks N10 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital. Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 10th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N174,880,000 with gross margin of 31% in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019