Executive Summary of Cocoa Farming Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD Cocoa Farm is a new farm that is involved in production, sales and distribution of highly nutritious disease-free cocoa beans, processing into cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, etc. targeting consumers in Nigeria and the international market. We are located in Ile-Oluji, Ondo state.
PATILAD Cocoa Farm is established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Adebayo Tijani, and other investors. The farm is managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the Agric. industry with 8 years’ experience and Adebayo Tijani, an experienced Agro-allied specialist with over 15 years’ experience.
To be among the first 3 largest cocoa producer/distributor in Nigeria by the year 2020.
- To give our customer the very best products and provide excellent customer service so that we may earn their trust and ensure continued business transaction.
- To provide an excellent, top-notch and safe environment for Cocoa production and processing, storage and distribution.
- Increase revenue from the sales of cocoa beans and its derivative products to N30000000 over 2 years.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of Cocoa production and processing.
- To drive awareness and generate sales through mentions in both local print and digital media.
Keys to Success
- Financial stability for payment of labour, fertilizer, cocoa seed and other variable inputs.
- Low operating cost and efficient processing techniques.
- Ensuring an efficient and highly motivated distribution team.
- Maintenance of good working condition and effective remuneration.
- Being a member of the Cocoa farmers and marketers Association of Nigeria (CFMAN).
- Offer consistently quality products.
- Outstanding customer service.
Products and Services
PATILAD Cocoa Farm will sell healthy, disease-free and highly nutritious cocoa beans. Other products and services include cocoa powder, cocoa tea, cocoa butter, etc. We produce process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard. We are concerned about providing products that suit the many use of cocoa beans either for edible or industrial uses
Today, chocolate is a highly demanded luxury product and an impulsive treat for millions of people around the world. No wonder the global market for chocolate and cocoa beverages is now worth over $100 billion (and growing) every year.
Although the developed and fast developing countries (especially in Europe, Asia and North America) consume over 90% of the chocolate produced every year, chocolate largely exists because of Africa. This is because up to 70% of cocoa, the major ingredient for making chocolate, is grown and harvested in Africa.
Competitors for PATILAD Cocoa Farm includes renown agricultural produce marketer in and around Ondo state
PATILAD Cocoa Farm’s competitive edge includes the use of modern production techniques and equipment which turns out high quality products, excellent customer service, the expertise of its founders, etc.
I have over 10 years’ experience in the Cocoa Production and Processing and processing industry and I have B. Agric from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. I also have a master’s degree in business administration MBA from same school. I am in charge of strategy planning for the business.
I have worked with my father for over 15 years from childhood in which I consistently helped in co-running or managing his farm estate. I have also attended several training and organized workshops where I learnt how to run a Cocoa Production and Processing, processing and distribution firm.
We will manage the firm to profitability by strategic production, marketing and sales. We will provide quality assurance in our business by always upgrading our product and services to the taste of time. We will ensure excellence delivery of both products and services by employing more people with production, marketing and exemplary interpersonal communication skill. Our target is to build a team of exceptional goal getters and keep a steading assent of excellent performance.
PATILAD Cocoa Farm seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital. Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 10th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N63,843,000 and gross margin of about N18,818,050 in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- World Bank Summer Internship Program 2020 (Paid Internship) - December 11, 2019
- Guide For Starting A Finance Business In Nigeria - December 3, 2019
- 25 Thriving Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry in Nigeria - December 3, 2019