Executive Summary of Multimedia Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Printing, Graphics Designing and Multimedia Solution Company is a hub for quality and affordable printing, graphics designing and multimedia editing/production services serving emerging Nigeria market.
Printing, designing, multimedia productions/editing are an unavoidable business expense for most businesses. With our combined experience, and this industry’s resilience, we feel that our business solutions and new marketing strategy will prove a sound business decision. Our keys to success and critical factors for the next year are, in order of importance:
- Implementing our new marketing plan.
- Increasing our customer base.
- Financial control and cash flow planning
We are seeking financial funding to assist in our marketing strategy which includes our technology and proactive solution for increase market reach. Due to the nature of this industry, the funds gotten will assist with business expenses during the first year of operation and insure that our marketing efforts are consistent. We are poised to reach more client’s with a quality operating team, digital marketing solution, delivery services and seamless online business solution.
We projected growth rate to be over 35% through year three and will have profits as a function of sales over 25% by year three. By the beginning of year two PATILAD will have employed 15persons.
To become one of the strongest brand in printing, graphics design and multimedia production company in Nigeria
We are dedicated to offering a single source for all printing, designing, video and photo editing needs with a priority on earning and maintaining our customer’s trust. We will maintain a consistent and reasonable margin while providing customers with a fair price and exceptional service. We will also maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment that respects new ideas and hard work.
- To serve our customers beyond their expectations
- To have a clientele return rate of 90% by the end of first year.
- Produce same quality results, every time
- To increase the number of customers by at least 20% per year through superior customer service and word-of mouth referrals.
- To create a solid awareness scheme to inform our community and city our products and services
- Be one of the top three printing and multimedia businesses in Southern and Western Nigeria within 3years.
- To make the customers experience new exciting features each time they visit.
- To provide fast and reliable services to all our clients.
- Communicate with our client base through the website and personalized communication techniques.
- Retain clients to generate repeat purchases and initiate referrals.
- Lowering overall costs whilst increasing efficiency.
Passion, innovation and creativity!
- Office space 10years lease-paid
- Installation of internet facility, office equipment and alternative power source- completed
- Recruitment of staffs in progress
- Vehicle Purchase in progress
- Website design and brandings in progress
KEY TO SUCCESS
- Quality and Excellent Service:
we are offering excellent service and firm relationship with our client which are not available everywhere. This is essential for maintaining a long lasting profitable and healthy company.
Significant profit made on equipment rented, and our quality live band performance success is a fuel for growth
Competitive pricing for the quality of services offered
when our clients are offered one stop solution to plan and execute their events without shedding a drop of sweat
Consistency, Credibility, integrity, and 100% dedication
we are committed to serve customers, prepare accurate billing, follow-up on bookings, orders and other documentation, and maintain a close watch on expenses and collection of accounts receivable.
Our staffs are qualified and experienced in the environment of this company, we ensure that we give them solid exposures to improve on the efficiency of our workforce.
The breakdown of the market for our kind of business solutions falls in a wide, very diverse grouping. Individuals as well as organizations demand the services we provide. In order to provide the greatest depth of information, the market segments have been broken down into private and public organizations, and age groups. There is a movement towards horizontal integration in the greater industry, with some full-service event providers growing to provide entertainment, audio-visual and technology, designing and more. Businesses that provide these additional services may take on assets that are not as fully utilized as a specialist’s would be, but they can earn greater margins on the sales they make. With its opening of PATILAD will become part of this integration movement.
Our printing services include:
Printing & Publishing of Literatures e.g: Magazine, Motivational books etc.
-Printing of Souvenirs eg: Jotter, Writing pads, Programme booklets for events etc.
-Printing Publicity Material: Handbills, Posters, etc
-Printing of Educational Material: Exercise Books, Textbooks etc.
-Printing of Office document: Receipts, Invoice, Files, Letterheads, business cards etc
-Large format Printing: Flex Banners and Sticker for adverts
Dayo Adetiloye- He is the President and Owner of PATILAD. He is a multimedia guru per excellence, growing up to be a part of his dad’s printing and multimedia outfit, before he started his own company in 2013. He has also worked with top printing and multimedia companies in Nigeria. He is a graduate of Business administration and a certified project manager. He started PATILAD in 2013 with a focus on serving and transforming organizations towards desired business development results. Dayo brings 20 years’ experience in the printing, designing and multimedia space managing teams and helping them maximizes potentials.
Brad Lai– He is a Project Coordinator and Graphic Designer for PATILAD. He has a passion for solving complex problems by streamlining procedure, developing processes, and crafting easy-to-understand visual components. Brad has managed various types of projects and supported clients in their pursuit of excellence. His experience in design and motion graphics compel him to see the world as an incredibly complex masterpiece made up of basic shapes, motion paths, and intricate hues.
Kemi Philips- She is into general contracting, and a professional sales and marketing expert. She read marketing from the university of Port-Harcourt, she is also a master’s degree holder in digital marketing from the university of Lagos. She has 15years in general contracting, marketing and branding.
- Salaries and rent are the two major expenses, while depreciation is another significant cost that will increase as the company develops.
- We want to finance growth through cash flow and also through investor grants or investment bank loans.
We accept cash and checks, Visa, MasterCard, online transfers Express. All sales paid via credit cards will be deposited in our business checking account within 48 hours.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 2nd year of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N10, 000, 000 and profit will reach about N20, 000, 000 in the 2nd year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019