Executive Summary of Shea Butter Business Plan in Nigeria.
PATILAD Shea Butter is a start-up Shea Butter production and processing farm that is involved in production, sales and distribution of quality and affordable Shea Butter and other derivatives targeting consumers in the local and international market. We also involve in export services of Shea products to countries outside Nigeria. We have unique method of packaging, brand and permanent label to promote our products to meet international standard. PATILAD Shea Butter also organizes unique periodic training programs on Shea value, processing and quality improvement skills for women cooperatives within our local communities.
We are located in Saki, Oyo State.
PATILAD Shea Butter is established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Adebayo Tijani, and other investors. The farm is managed and directed by Dayo Adetiloye, a veteran in the Agric industry with 8 years’ experience and Adebayo Tijani, an experienced Agro-allied specialist with over 15 years’ experience.
To be among the first 3 largest Shea Butter producer/distributor in south-west Nigeria by 2020.
- To give our customer the very best products and provide excellent customer service so that we may earn your trust and ensure continued business transaction.
- To make sure Shea butter penetrates into all cosmetics, food and pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria and beyond.
- Increase revenue from the sales of crude Shea Butter to N30,000,000 over 2 years.
- To maintain profit margins at 20-25% through close attention to expenses and cost of Shea Butter production.
- To establish our brand in the heart of major cities via our branded mobile partnerships with pharmaceutical, food and cosmetics companies.
- To initiate a relationship with bulk purchasers or dealers to reach far places in Nigeria
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- High quality Shea butter
- Low operating cost and efficient processing techniques.
- Modern solution and technology.
- Maintenance of Hygienic, safe and human friendly processing facility.
- Professional and experienced staffs.
- Offer consistently quality processed products.
- Outstanding customer service and faster processing duration.
Products and Services
PATILAD Shea Butter specializes in the production, processing and sales of shea butter and other related products like shea nut cake, shea butter cream and others. We will also offer hiring services of equipment to other Shea Butter millers. We also have a standard processing plant as a modern technique for producing and processing our shea butter.
We produce, process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and international standard. We are concerned about providing products that suit the many use of Shea Butter either for edible or industrial uses.
The Shea butter industry in Nigeria is dominated by small scale with production capacity of less than 0.1 tons per day. The production plants are usually found in south western part of Nigeria, where there is a large market for the product. Nigeria, the leading producer of Shea butter in the world with a production capacity of about 500,000 metric tons produced mainly from the use of crude implements is yet to fully realize her potentials in the processing and export of Shea butter owning to a number of reasons. Nigeria, currently exports about 50,000 tons of shea butter annually, is believed to account for almost 60 per cent of the world’s supply of shea butter and allied derivatives valued at about $3.8 billion every year.
Competitors for PATILAD Shea Butter are Dokun Global Resources Limited, Sokaiko shea butter farm, Shea Butter Ventures, etc.
PATILAD Shea Butter’s competitive edge includes the use of modern equipment and techniques which turns out high quality products, excellent customer service, the expertise of its founders, etc.
I have over 10 years’ experience in the Shea Butter industry and I have B. Agric from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife. I also have a master’s degree in business administration MBA from same school. I am in charge of strategy planning for the business.
I have worked with my father for over 15 years from childhood in which I consistently helped in co-running or managing his Shea Butter estate. I have also attended several training and organized workshops where I learnt how to run a Shea Butter production, processing and distribution firm.
We will manage the firm to profitability by strategic production, marketing and sales. We will provide quality assurance in our business by always upgrading our product and services to the taste of time. We will ensure excellence delivery of both products and services by employing more people with production, marketing and exemplary interpersonal communication skill. Our target is to build a team of exceptional goal getters and keep a steading assent of excellent performance.
PATILAD Shea Butter seeks N5 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital. Funding for the launch of the business is provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
The business will reach positive cash flow in its 10th month of operation, allowing for expedited repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue will top N14,500,000 and profit will reach about N3,843,950 in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Executive Summary of Travel and Tourism Business Plan in Nigeria. - January 22, 2019
- Executive Summary of Yoghurt production Business Plan in Nigeria. - January 22, 2019
- Executive Summary of Transportation Company Business Plan in Nigeria. - January 22, 2019