Executive summary of Tissue Manufacturing Business Plan in Nigeria
PATILAD Tissue Manufacturing company specializes in the production of serviettes, paper napkins, face tissues, paper towels, wrapping and specialty tissue, etc. We plan to fit in accordingly into this very competitive industry. We cater to domestic and international clients. We are a manufacturing company that will not only deal in the production of s for bathroom use but also produce paper napkins, face tissues, paper towels, wrapping and specialty tissues as well so as to be able to cater to our home consumers as well as commercial customers such as hospitals, jewellery manufacturing companies, hotels, and other such customers.
PATILAD Wonders’ will be established as a limited liability company owned by Temidayo Awofeso and Aliu Aminu. The company will be managed and overseen by Temidayo Awofeso, an experience businessman and entrepreneur and one who has a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, as well as a Masters’ Degree in Business from a prestigious business school. he has also worked in a tissue paper manufacturing company for seven years and will bring his vast experience to bear in this business. Our company is a registered and licensed manufacturing company that will be based at Ikorodu, Lagos State.
The company intends to hire two full-time staffs and three part-time staffs to handle customer service and day to day operations.
To be the leading brand name for accessing varieties of goods and products through its excellent low-cost product offering and efficient distribution network.
PATILAD wonders’ mission is to ensure that we do not lose sight of our vision. This we would do by getting the best machinery possible and ensuring we meet the needs of our existing as well as potential clients.
- To achieve profitability by August in the first year.
- Earn approximately #30,000,000 in sales by the third year.
- To start paying dividends by year 3.
- To have opened five (5) new distribution outlets in the fourth year.
- Boost image and awareness by establishing baseline customer satisfaction of 100%.
- To provide quality sales service and products at fair and best possible prices.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Good retail location in a high-density residential/ business area.
- Hygienic and neat processing facility.
- Outstanding customer service.
Products and Services
PATILAD Tissue paper/Serviette plans to offer a greater number of products and services so as to create another dimension of competitive advantage. PATILAD Tissue paper/Serviette intends to not only focus on producing tissue papers but also produce other items that are closely related to tissue paper as well. We intend to produce white and colored tissue rolls
We will have available in various stores a wide range of our products at affordable prices. Our products and services are white and colored tissue paper, serviettes, face wipes, paper napkins, wrapping tissues, paper towels, etc.
The demand for tissue paper is continually increasing mainly due to the fact there are few substitutes for tissue papers and those available aren’t sufficient enough to shift people’s interest to it. Another factor that has seen the growth of the tissue paper industry is the rise in Gross National Income.
This does not however mean that the industry hasn’t encountered its challenges as more people are demanding hand dryers in place of tissues, and green environmentalists are making a strong point against felling of trees.
The industry is one that survived the economic downturn better than other manufacturing industries because tissue paper is regarded as a necessity. The recovering economy has seen consumers going for tissue papers that are of high end therefore boosting more revenue for the industry. The growth projection for this industry was pegged at 0.1% between 2011 and 2015.
We know how important our customers are to the business, and so one of our competitive advantages is to ensure that our customer retention strategies remain very high. This can be achieved by promptly attending to the complaints of our clients and giving out incentives regularly.
Another of our competitive advantage is in the hiring of competent employees who have a vast experience in the field and are attuned to our vision and corporate culture, and also understand the need to have a strong distribution network as well as excellent customer culture while also positively promoting and projecting our brands.
Another part of our competitive advantage is in ensuring that our competent employees have fair welfare packages, which would be the best in the industry. This would then ensure that they improve on their productivity, which would to a greater extent improve our bottom line.
Temidayo has over 10 years of experience having worked in a tissue paper manufacturing company and will bring his vast experience to bear in this business. He is an experienced businessman and entrepreneur and one who has a B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, as well as a Master’s Degree from a prestigious business school.
Mr Dayo Adetiloye – (B. Agric., MBA, and PMP): He has over 15 years’ experience in business management, business start-up dynamics, financial management of business and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University (PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Educational skill and practical experience in Tissue Paper/Serviette Manufacturing business.
- Capacity to consistently provide high quality and other related products.
- Valuable processing skills that make us own the value chain to a good extent.
- Quality processed product and good understanding of the market trend.
- Our staffs bring operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business.
PATILAD Tissue Manufacturing Company seeks N10 million in long-term financing to cover start-up costs, equipment, building expenses, and working capital. Funding for the launch of the business will be provided primarily by equity from the partners and investors.
Our market survey and research shows that PATILAD Tissue Manufacturing Company will reach positive cash flow in its 12th month of operation. The advantage of this is the provision it makes for accelerated repayment of its loan obligations, as well as for dividends to be paid to the owners. Revenue is expected to amount to N9,984,326 and profit N592,736 in our first year of operation.
will reach about N12,589,640 in the 1st year of operation.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- Apply now for Global Innovation Fund (GIF) - April 3, 2019
- Digital Entrepreneurship Incubation Program for Kaduna Residents. Application Closes on 12th May, 2019. - April 2, 2019
- Apply for $250,000 Startup Funding at the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge. Registration Closes May 9, 2019. - April 1, 2019