Executive Summary of Hydroponics Vegetable Farm in Nigeria
Overview of Hydroponics Vegetable Farm in Nigeria
PATILAD Hydroponics Vegetable Farm is a new farm that is involved in Production, sales and distribution of highly nutritious disease-free, high quality, organically cultivated green leafy vegetables targeting consumers throughout Lagos and Ogun Nigerian. PHVF chose to grow food hydroponically to safe costs, produce all year round without interrupted supply and eliminate all the challenges of conventional farm land farming. Also, prices of plot sizes of agricultural lands around major cities are on the higher increase, this hereby pushes farms into very remote places far from cities and with poor road network and basic social amenities, therefore devising this modern farming technique helps us to stay near our target market.
The Company of Hydroponics Vegetable Farm in Nigeria
PHVF is established as a limited liability company owned by Dayo Adetiloye, Adebayo Tijani, and other investors. The company is a combination of cutting edge, high quality, efficient food technology and production. It is committed to the improvement of taste in vegetables and excellent quality and nutritional value. The company will provide education, experience and research in the hydroponic field. We are opportune to have a consultant Mr Iyke Gibeon from BIC, as a board member. This project will constantly supply vegetables for local market and soon, international markets. We will also provide greens for livestock farms.
Products and Services of Hydroponics Vegetable Farm in Nigeria
PATILAD Hydroponics Vegetable Farm will basically sell healthy disease free and highly nutritious vegetables. We produce process and package to meet standard organization of Nigeria and also international industry standard. We are concerned about providing vegetables products that meets for edible purposes. The 4 main crops to be grown will be cabbage, variety of tomatoes, cucumbers, and bell peppers others are garden eggs, broccoli, spinach, celery, and livestock green feeds like: duckweeds, azolla, barley fields and others to be introduced soon.
- Tomatoes: 4ha under plastic which will produce 2100 000 kgs per year
- Peppers: 1ha under plastic which will produce 250 000 kgs per year
- Cucumbers: 1ha under plastic which will produce 205 000 kgs per year
- Cabbage: 5ha under plastic area to produce 500,000kgs per year.
Financial Considerations of Hydroponics Vegetable Farm in Nigeria
PATILAD Hydroponics Vegetable Farm is seeking both short-term and long-term funding to finance the purchase of a new farm and development costs of the project. This will cover startup expenses and first year loses. It is estimated that the company will begin to make a profit in year 2 of operations. The project is expected to begin production within 8 months from start of the first tunnel being erected.
Business Description of Hydroponics Vegetable Farm in Nigeria
PATILAD Hydroponics Vegetable Farm is being founded to build upon an extensive array of biological and horticultural education, experience, and the research of its founders. This farm uses the hydroponics technique to grow its vegetable and fruits to edge over the challenges of land farming. The idea behind the business is to provide healthy and delicious vegetables and fruit to the public at consistent supply pace. In addition to vegetables and fruits, the company plans to train more farmers and conduct extensive research in adopting the hydroponics techniques to growing more local vegetables.
We produce process and package to meet requirements of the standard organization of Nigeria (SON)& NAFDAC.
The farm is located in Wawa, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway 8mins drive to state capital Ikeja.
The operation will utilize:
- One large greenhouse, enclosing the vegetable area.
- Horticultural greenhouse.
- Filters, water treatment devices.
- Backwash facilities.
- Outdoor vegetable facilities.
- Business office building.
Vision of Hydroponics Vegetable Farm in Nigeria
Our vision is to be the foremost hydroponic farm and largest vegetable producer/distributor in Nigeria by 2025.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at email@example.com .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Incredible Steps That Guarantees 6-7 Figures Income from Mini Importation - November 14, 2018
- Apply for Pitch Nigeria by Sterling Bank and win up toN10,000,000 closes on 15th November 2018 - November 5, 2018
- Invitation for our 1st Training at DABH: Accessing Funds through Grant Applications - November 4, 2018