Job opportunities in Nigeria for the Month of June 2019
1.INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TROPICAL AGRICULTURE (IITA)
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
Farm Records Officer
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Date Posted: 17th June 2019
Closing Date: 1st July 2019
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Institute’s Headquarters in Ibadan:
Position: Farm Records Officer
Contract: 3-year renewable contract Location: Ibadan
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
Collect, process, manage and store farm records;
Manage unit’s store and issue lubricants, spare parts;
Attend to all Farm Office requisitions,
Be responsible for training of IT students and managing their records,
Assist in managing administration of farm project in Ibadan and other sub-stations of the Institute
Assist the Farm Office chargeback processing;
Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
BSc/HND in Agricultural Economics or Extension, Statistics or related field with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing similar duties.
The ideal candidate must:
Be literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point with knowledge of statistical packages as an added advantage.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to IITA website: http://jobs.iita.org/erecruit/ no later than Two Weeks from the date of this publication. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
2. Admin/Finance Officer at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited – Lagos
29th June, 2019.
CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with “Admin/Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
3. Life Assist South Africa is looking to expand our network in Nigeria and currently require the services of a psychologist or social worker? Please leave your email address for me to contact you, alternatively you can email me on email@example.com for more information. http://www.digitalnationafrica.com
*Get Free digital/computer courses by IBM by checking out the following website:
4. Free Nonprofit Training
Over 400 free online courses, videos, & downloadable guides.
Learn more on Fundraising, Grant Writing, Leadership, Accounting and Finance, Operations, Marketing and Communications, Volunteer Engagement, and Program Management. Click the following link:
5. Vacancy in a Food Manufacturing Outfit:
Position: Senior Sales Executive/Asst Sales Manager
2. Department: Sales / Business Development
3. Product Segment: Seasoning, Sauces, Spices, Marinades etc.
6. Job Location: Lagos/ Other parts in Nigeria
Job Objectives –
To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans. To manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas. To develop customer relationship and intimacy.
Job Requirements –
1. Graduate, MBA Preferred(Background in Food Tech/Biochemistry)
2. Well exposed to B2B Marketing in Food & Bev and must have exposure in leading a team of 2-4 people.
3. Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
4. Experience Required: 5-7yrs
Strategic Responsibility – To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
To monitor various projects progress, identify new project opportunities and share regular update with FRT/ART.
Qualified Candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks. Please ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted for this role.
6. Dear Professional colleagues,
If you are an outsourcing specialist or you know one, with experience in the FMCG & Oil and Gas sector, please private chat me, or send your CVs to email@example.com with “Outsourcing Specialist” as the subject of the email.
7. Logistics support Officer needed
Owing to rapid expansion in our fleet size, we are looking for a smart, young graduate to join our Logistics Team.
Young graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in Logistics management are invited to apply for this position subject to meeting the following criteria:
No more than 28 years as at last birthday
Minimum of a 2.1 from a Nigerian University
Please send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Logistics support” as subject.
This ad expires on the 10th of July, 2019.
8. Food Concepts Plc Recruitment Vacancies 2019 for Nigerians at different locations.
Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager, Cashiers, Cooks, Hosts & fryers ,Graduate Trainee Programme.
Apply here>> https://bit.ly/31Vt4Oq.
9. Debt Field Officer – AEDC
10. JOB OPENING!!!
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Ideal candidate must be well versed in Brand Management, Marketing Strategy, Market Research and Brand Development
Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations
.Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
.Provide market research, analyses and insights into latest industry trends
Interested candidates should kindly send their cvs to email@example.com
11. I need a Sales Officer with at least 1 year experience to help push sales for an HR Software. The candidate must live around Gbagada and environs. CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role being applied for as the title of the email, eg “Sales Officer-Lagos”. Please refer anybody that you know. Thank you all for your help
12. URGENT RECRUITMENT
Job Title:-Confidential Secretary
Process all Mission Orders, flight tickets follow up and distribution
Prepare as requested, Presentation Slides
Supervise, handle, sort and dispatch incoming and outgoing correspondences
Format and assign chrono numbers to letters and dispatch accordingly
Receive and confirm that all documents are in order before presenting them for signature
Ensure proper online archiving of documents
Disseminate and ensure good diffusion of information to all Staff when required
Organize order and storage of appropriate office supplies and maintain good records.
Purchase and manage secretariat refreshments
Manage meeting rooms requests for the Entity
Manage security access requests / temporary pass for Entity
Coordinate, schedule and organize the holding of meetings, when required.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Secretarial staff with 3-5 years experience in secretarial duties
Good computer & PowerPoint preparation skills, Good work organization and administration skills,
Excellent communication skills.
Interested Should send their Resumes to email@example.com on or 1st Of July 2019 with Subject Confidential Secretary.
- A fast-paced Organization located in Lagos, Nigeria and operating in the Financial Services Industry has a vacancy for An Investment Analyst.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Investment management services, treasury, business & financial Analysis, accounting and Investment research expertise to support the needs of the Organization.
He or she must have a degree in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. The Salary budget for this role is 5M-6M per annum
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, July 8, 2019 with the job title as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
- Vacancies! Vacancies! Vacancies!
We are seeking to engage creative and result oriented individuals for the following listed roles at Techadvance Ltd. Techadvance is payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organizations in Nigeria.
Chief Marketing Officer
Banking Operations and Compliance Manager
Head, Customer Service
Senior System Engineer
Senior Android Developers
Senior iOS Developers
Payments Systems Product Manager
Platform Product Manager
Digital Financial Services Product Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should please visit careers.techadvance.ng to apply for any of these roles.
Application closes by 12th July 2019.
- We are looking to hire an Accountant for a client
Salary – 120,000-150,000
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
Qualified and interested candidates can send their CVS to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
- Vacancy for ZONAL MANAGERS
One of the market leader and well established company in Lotto/Betting business with Head office in Lagos seeks to hire competent Zonal Managers- Marketing in Lagos, Owerri, Abeokuta & Ibadan.
First degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline.
Minimum of 5 years hard core sales experience/background from Lottery /Sport betting/ pharma/ Liquor/cigarette Company and FMCG with Proven sales experience and ability to meet targets.
Improving business performance of their respective Zones by Managing existing clients and agents and acquiring new ones
Deployment of terminals and maintaining relationship with existing clients
Collection of extended credit from agents on the field
Interested candidates should Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Zonal Managers (Location in Bracket)
Salary is not a constraint for right candidates.
- HR Officer needed urgently. Candidate must be able to develop HR Processes from scratch. Develop HR policies and structures. Salary 180-200k. Location: Lekki 1. send cv to email@example.com
- Job title: Credit Control Officer
Job duration: Six (6) Months renewable
Our client, a leading Telecom firm is currently seeking to recruit a Credit Control Officer.
- Follow up on receivable in accordance to the credit control policy, collect and allocate payment to invoices.
- Sending /receiving mails from customers, resolving customer’s complaint on invoicing, Link/network downtime, payment etc.
- Follow up on prospect documentation to make sure all is complete and fully uploaded on the system.
- Posting of all cash inflows to customers account
- Going to customers offices for proper account reconciliation when the need arise
- Ensure money collected from sales/takings are received in collection account & fully reconcile to bank in order to block all cash leakages/loss of funds
- Ensure timely reconciliation when there is disparity between payment and invoice
- Ensure receivable aging complies with company’s credit control policy
- Daily updating of expected cash probable, weekly submission of follow up report, escalation report, suspension report and monthly submission of Credit Compliance report.
- Bsc/HND in any related field (No Third Class)
- 1-2years experience in a similar role
Interested candidates should send their CVs firstname.lastname@example.org using “Credit Control” as the subject of the mail
Application closes Wednesday July 3,2019.
A leading wireless fuel management and wireless fleet management company in Nigeria is currently in need of experienced and qualified applicants to fill the following positions.
- Technical and Operations Manager.
- Business Development / Sales Manager
- Manager (Human Resources)
For details of these positions, and how to apply, kindly visit http://talentaccesspartner.com/jobs/
Deadline for application is 5th July 2019
- I urgently need an IT procurement officer with at least 5 years work experience. Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com
- Hello all. Please I need a “Credit Management Collector” to relieve an employee proceeding on 5 months maternity leave. Some of the job duties are:
Advanced use of ms excel (pivot table, vlookup etc)
Knowledge of credit management and debt recovery
Excellent use of SAP
Oversee collection of company’s debt
Ensure compliance of all government and company regulations
Manage credit control to achieve collection target etc
Qualified applicants can kindly proceed to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am looking to hire Guard Sourcing and Training Officer. Experience in the security industry is crucial. Ideal candidate must have at least 3 years proven experience in guard sourcing and training. Role is in Anthony, Lagos and remuneration is competive. Interested candidates should please send CV’S to email@example.com on or before the 20th of July 2019.
- If you’re free for a 3weeks free training on sales and you stays @ Lagos mainland chat me up. The program is sponsored by United Nation and Lagos State Government. Stipend is added after the training.
Come to the venue today by 8:30am for registration. Bring LASSRA identity card but if you don’t have they’ll do it for you here free
Venue: 20b Muyibat Oyefusi Crescent, Via Akinola Adegunwa Street, off Adeyemo Akapo, Omole Phase 1, Ojodu, Lagos.
- I am currently looking to hire mid level and senior sales people to join our team .
Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience for the mid level role and for the senior sales role, a minimum of 8-10years experience in the HMO industry or FMCGs.
If you are a fit for this role, kindly comment and I will review your profile.
You can also send your cv to
Only qualified candidates need apply.
The deadline for submission is Thursday 4th July, 2019.
- CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
Senior Sales Manager (Refill Business Unit)
Experience 7 years
Provide business leadership for the sales team to achieve the sales volume, distribution and share goal through leading the sales transformation plan and the execution of the overall company’s strategic business plan.
Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service.
Ensure the achievement of sales targets.
Ensure product availability and visibility in trade through enforcement of healthy stock level in distributor’s warehouse and retailers stores, HORECA & Key Account according to company standard.
Ensure that pricing structure reflect market reality when compared with competitors and drive new product development.
Provide sales management, budget control, profit & loss, compensation programs and incentive planning periodically.
Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place and ensure customers satisfaction.
Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales report according to sales director and company set standard.
Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force.
Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies, develop neighborhood sales strategy and lead sales team towards achievement of sales goal.
Plan and co-ordinate information/data gathering and analysis to track CWAY brand against competition with the view to sustaining CWAY market leadership.
Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales result to goals.
Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities.
Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users.
Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions and conduct/analyse customer feedback survey annually. Carry out product recall/withdrawal when necessary.
First degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
At least 7 years experience in FMCG sector, out of 3 years must be at senior level position.
Must be numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting. Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opportunities in Nigeria for the Month of July 2019
- JOB VACANCY
A hair company located in the heart of Opebi, Ikeja is in need of the services of intelligent and smart sales representatives… Your job is just to market to hair sellers on any social media platform and get them to buy.
WhatsApp or call: 08129524208
Job Opportunities in Nigeria for the Month of July 2019
Human Resources Manager at Morison Industries Plc – Lagos
Interested and qualify applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com Using the job title as the subject of the email.
Asset & Equity Group Job Recruitment – Lagos
2.) Personal Assistant to MD/CEO
3.) Human Resource Executive
4.) Commercial Manager
5.) Technology Manager
6.) Finance Executive
16th July, 2019.
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Officer with 2years work experience and not older than 27years.
Salary is N1.2million per annum. Interested candidates should CV to email@example.com on / before 7th July, 2019.
Manufacturing Accountant – Lagos
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant/Business Analyst
Age 30- 35 years.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Advertising Manager- Lagos
Qualified and interested candidate should forward their cvs to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Personnel at AA Rescue Limited
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt
Slots: 10 Openings (Abuja, 2; Lagos, 6; Port-Harcourt, 2)
12th July, 2019.
CV to: email@example.com indicating the title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
An experienced marketer is urgently needed in a manufacturing company to market and distribute its products. The candidate must know how to drive with a good knowledge of Lagos Routes. A valid driver’s Licence is required. Experience in distribution of Products through Supermarkets is an added advantage. Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Latest by 20th July 2019.
Applicant must posses the following;
HND/BSC in Accounting
Relevant Professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CAM)
Minimum of 3years experience in Accounting, Finance & Taxation.
Media Experience is an Added Advantage
Familiarity with IFRA & SAGE.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
An HR Consulting firm located in Ikeja is seeking to hire competent individuals to fill the role of the BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE.
Ideal candidate should have worked in a service-oriented establishment or sold services (rather than tangible products).
He/ She should also:
– have good networking skills
– have great communication skills (verbal and non-verbal; written)
– be able to work independently
– be interested in the HR industry
– understand market segmentation
– be strategic in order to deliver results
– experience working closely with corporate bodies (rather than individual clients) is highly desired.
Salary: Starting from N 120,000 (plus commission)
To apply, kindly send your updated resume along with a convincing email to email@example.com
no later than 12th July 2019.
Please only apply at this time if you have prior sales experience (at least 2 years)in a service-based industry. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for onwards assessment.
Sales Manager. Location – Lekki, Lagos and Port-Harcourt
Experience – 7 Years working in sales + the travel/airline industry. Interested and qualified candidates can send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of your mail – Sales Manager . Please send me a message via my inbox if you are a qualified candidate for this role and you have sent your CV. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Title: Manufacturing Finance Analyst
Lead production efficiency by providing strong and directive analysis on production performance.
Establish and monitor key performance indicator for flour operations.
First Degree or equivalent qualifications in business, management or social sciences.
Master’s Degree and/or MBA
5-7 years cognate experience
Added Advantage: Manufacturing experience
PROFESSIONAL (MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS)
Minimum requirement: N/A
Added Advantage: ACCA / ICAN
Send CVs to:
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- The 15 Best Scholarships In The USA For International Students In 2019 - August 19, 2019
- Over 90 Already Written Bankable Business Plans you can Buy from dayoadetiloye.com - August 12, 2019
- Basic Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin. - August 6, 2019