LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
This sample legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria can be used for government and non – government business grant applications, for bank loan applications, for writing business proposals, to write business concept notes, for business grant competitions, other competitions and so on. The legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria is a very lucrative business idea, which will require effective planning strategies in place to successfully launch it. You will also need the technical assistance and mentorship of a professional business consultant in Nigeria, such as Dayo Adetiloye to help you in the implementation phase of your business start up
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Business: LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION
Industry: OIL AND GAS
Patilad Law Firm ( PLF) is a start – up law firm located in Ikeja, Lagos. The firm will be led by Aniekan Brown; a seasoned attorney formerly with Patilad’s e – group. PLF will service all needs generated by technology firms, medical institutions, academic institutions, oil and gas industry, and financial firms, with specialization on mergers and acquisitions and qualified stock option plans, and handles both start – ups and established companies.
In addition to PLF’s technology practice, we will also carry out legal, compliance and regulatory services; all of these at subsidized rates.
The compliance and regulatory practice will enable the firm to be able to provide public interest organizations, legal help at the cost of overhead. PLF is a limited liability company founded and led by Aniekan Brown
The Benefits of our Products and Services are:
– The provision of high standard legal,compliance and regulatory aid
– Employment opportunities
– Special training programs for staff
– Fair and best possible staff
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We will offer public interest legal work at subsidized rates. The legal, compliance and regulatory practice will allow the firm to be able to provide public interest organizations legal help at the cost of overhead.
KEYS TO SUCCESS
The keys to the success of the legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– Top standard legal, compliance and regulation services
– Building trust with clients
– Having a good location in heart of Lagos
– Modern solution and technology
– Professional and experienced staff
OBJECTIVES OF THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The objectives of the legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria are as follows:
– To provide legal, compliance and regulation services, whose primary goal is to exceed customers’ expectations
– To develop a client list that includes at least twenty companies, each with revenues of at least $2,000,000
– To increase the ability to serve public interest organizations each year
– To be able to offer each year some legal services at a subsidized rate.
GOALS OF THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The goals of the legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria are the following:
– To become one of the biggest legal firms by 2023
– To create at least 400 job openings
VISION FOR THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Our vision for the legal, compliance, and regulation business plan in Nigeria is ; To become the biggest legal firm in Nigeria.
MISSION FOR THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA.
The mission for the legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria is;
To provide the Lagos community with technological, public interest legal guidance, with legal, compliance and regulation guidance. We exist to attract and maintain customers and to support the public interest community. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place.
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The management team of the legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria is made up of the following people:
Aniekan Brown: He is the owner and founder of Patilad Legal Firm. He is a seasoned attorney, who was formerly with Patilad e – groups. He has over forty years experience in the legal industry, having worked with some top legal firms in Nigeria.
Dayo Adetiloye : ( B.AGRIC, MBA, and PMP). He has over fifteen years experience in business management, business start – up dynamics, financial management of business, and overall business growth and development. He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre(EDC), of the Lagos Business School( LBS), Pan African University( PAU). He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner
We brought to this business:
– Educational exposure and technical skills required in the legal, compliance and regulation services
– Quality assured standards
– Capacity to deliver world class legal services
– An excellent grip of customers needs
– Our staff bring educational, promotional, technical and managerial skills to the business
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE GAINED FOR THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
With over forty years of experience in the legal, compliance and regulatory sector of industry, and also through an extensive exposure to both the technical and business aspects of services, I have been able to master the technical requirements, financial management, staff recruitments and all other organizational skills required to get a good commendation from our clients. My managerial skills has also helped me in putting together a workforce for over three years, and to coordinate the teamwork in most aspects of the company. I am the CEO of the company, and I will be running the entire day to day activities of the company
MATERIAL REQUIRED FOR THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The following materials are needed for the legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria:
License , office space, permits, office equipment, company vehicle, clerical tools and materials, a power generator set, among others
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS FOR THE LEGAL, COMPLIANCE, AND REGULATION BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Individuals and organizations patronise our services for the following reasons:
– Highest quality legal practices and services
– Our attention to detail
– Excellent customer care services
– Prompt service delivery
– Fair and best possible prices
Our three main competitive advantages are:
1. Highest quality legal services and practices
2. Excellent customer care services
3. Fair and best possible prices
For the remaining part of the legal, compliance and regulation business plan in Nigeria, including the detailed financial analysis, pls contact any of our business consultant on: 08105636015, and 08076359735, or send an email to email@example.com
We help institutions, organizations and individuals to write business plans and business concept notes and also carry out further training on business plan writing
Let us help you write your business plan that measures up to any business purpose whatsoever, especially to give you the kind of investments you crave for.
For an all – comprehensive and winning business plan in Nigeria, contact any of our business consultant on; 08105636015, and 08076359735, or through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by DayoHub (see all)
- World Bank Summer Internship Program 2020 (Paid Internship) - December 11, 2019
- Guide For Starting A Finance Business In Nigeria - December 3, 2019
- 25 Thriving Opportunities In Oil And Gas Industry in Nigeria - December 3, 2019