RICE CULTIVATION AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
This sample Rice Cultivation and Processing Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Rice Cultivation and Processing Business Plan is a lucrative business that needs a lot of strategic planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Business Description of Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
Business: Rice Cultivation and Processing
Industry: Agriculture (Crop Farming; Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria)
PATILADWONDER FARM is an Integrated Rice Cultivation and Processing Farm involved in cultivation and processing of rice targeting Ebonyi state, Southeast Nigeria, the entire nation and finally the export market.
We ensure we always use the best quality inputs and ensure good agricultural practice throughout our cultivation and processing process. Our rice is certified to meet international standard and are highly nutritious.
The benefits of our products and services are
- High quality healthy and nutritious rice of international quality
- Good packaging and all year round cultivation and processing thus ensuring continuous availability of our products.
- Excellent Customer Care Services.
- Online ordering for both our products and training services.
- Home delivery services.
My business meets a need and demand for:
- The provision of high quality and well packaged rice.
- The demand for cheaper and locally produced high quality rice for our teeming population.
- The demand for increased production and consumption of high quality locally produced rice as opposed to red meat in our diets.
I am in this business because I have great interest in rice. I had developed this from my childhood. I have also discovered an unsatisfied market in my area. I have great passion for self-reliance and creating job opportunities.
Our Objective Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
- Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
- To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
- To provide high quality locally produced rice at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
Our Goal for the Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
– To be a one stop farm in the South East for high quality locally produced rice in Nigeria.
– To have trained over 500 trainees in 12 month.
– Our Vision for the Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
To provide high quality locally produced rice in Nigeria at affordable cost.
– Our Mission for the Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
To exceed the customers’ expectations by providing quality products and services in a loving and caring way.
Management Team of the Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
- Adejumobi Ademola OYEBADE- Has over 7 years’ experience in Rice Cultivation and Processing business. He is a graduate of the faculty of Agriculture from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife. He will be in-charge of day to day activities of the business.
– Dayo Adetiloye (B Agric, MBA, and PMP): He has over 12 years’ experience in the industry. He also has a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with specialization soil science with masters in business administration. He is a project management professional. He is our business development strategist and a strategic partner.
We brought to the business:
- Capacity to produce on a large scale
- Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility
- My staff brings operational, marketing and promotional skills to the business
The Management experience I have gained for the Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
With over 7 years’ experience in the rice cultivation and processing business, I’ve being able to master the professional low-cost management techniques for cultivating and processing rice and been able to consistently provide good commendation from our customers.
Also interpersonal relationships with customers will also paved way for them to trust us to provide them high quality locally produced rice.
My managerial skills has also helped in putting together a workforce for over 7 years, which will also help me to raise a team work in most aspect of the company.
I am the CEO of the company overseeing the day to day activities of the business.
Materials for Rice Cultivation and Processing Business plan in Nigeria
Describe the main materials, equipment or expertise that you will need to create your product or service. State their availability, location and price. Provide any additional relevant information.
Rice seed,a preferable swampy land, organic fertilizer, sustainable water source, plough, seed planter, grain (rice) harvester, Packaging machine, knives, wheelbarrows, basins, weighing scales, stand-by generator sacks and nylons for packaging, Sealing machine.
COMPETITOR ANALYSIS RICE CULTIVATION AND PROCESSING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
People patronise us because of the following reasons:
- The weight and quality of our rice.
- Our Excellent Customer Care Services
- Our pocket friendly prices
- Our excellent distribution network and online ordering for our rice
- Home delivery services
Our two major competitive advantages are:
- Sale of high quality locally produced rice produced using the best agricultural practice.
- Sale of Well packaged rice, prompt home delivery, etc.
For the remaining part of this business Plan, including the detailed financial analysis, call any of our business plan consultants on 08105636015 or 08076359735 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business Plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business Plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at: email@example.com .
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfil your business potential.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Five Easy Steps to the Success of a Business Model - August 6, 2018
- Photos: 2018 Lagos Live Seminar with Dayo Adetiloye - July 31, 2018
- How to set up a Printing Business in Nigeria, Cost Implications and Requirements. - July 29, 2018