Apply for € 25.000 Hague Innovation Challenge 2020 for Innovative Startup
Deadline: October 17, 2019.
DO YOU HAVE AN INNOVATIVE IDEA THAT SOLVES A GLOBAL CHALLENGE? JOIN THE HAGUE INNOVATORS CHALLENGE AND GET THE CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE BETWEEN € 2.500 TO € 25.000.
The world is becoming more complex and societal issues are increasing on a global scale. At the same time, issues such as safety, energy, climate, and food have a huge impact on the lives of people living in cities.
With the The Hague Innovators Challenge, the municipality of The Hague challenges startups, scale-ups and students to present their innovative ideas for global issues, as described in the UN Sustainable Development Goals
Who can apply?
Startups, scale-ups and students from The Hague region. Are you not yet based in The Hague? Then we need a declaration of intent, which shows that you will settle in The Hague if you win a prize. We challenge all participants to enter into and demonstrate collaborations with other sectors or professionals in The Hague.
- The Audience prize of € 2.500,
- the Student prize of € 10.000,
- the Startup prize of € 15.000
- or the Scale-up prize of € 25.000.
DEADLINE: 17 OCTOBER 2019
Ideas can be submitted until the 17th of October 2019. During ImpactFest 2019, three nominees are selected per category. The nominees participate in the continuation of the challenge until the final on 21 January 2020.
You can register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject of The Hague Innovators 2020. In your email, state the name of your organization and your contact details. The registration form will then be sent to you. The registration form will be sent to you.
For more info visit Hague webpage
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 7 Things to do Differently as you Apply for 2020 $5000 Grant Application of Tony Elumelu Foundation for 54 African Countries. - December 12, 2019
- 18 AMAZING REASONS TO JOIN RECHARGE AND GET PAID IN YEAR 2020 - December 11, 2019
- NORLAND PRODUCT PRESCRIPTION IN NIGERIA AND HOW TO BUY THEM - December 10, 2019