Opportunities for Month of June 2019
Hello My Dear Millionaire Friend,
Happy Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim faithful.
Today I am going to give us some updates and latest opportunities that you can apply for.
- Following up on my last mail on the book project, by ending of this week I will announce the approved schools and Youth platforms that we are going to partner with to execute our 3000 copies Book donation and youth Mentoring Project.
For more information click on this link: https://dayoadetiloye.com/book-donation-project-outreach-by-daedi-to-10-campuses-and-youth-platforms-in-nigeria/
- My premium WhatsApp Group is live and to join is N10,000. You get free information, a biz plan already written in your field, and biz consultation. I started this during my birthday promo. The promo has ended but you can now join the WhatsApp Group. All the information I am sharing here, are already on the group since last two weeks.
Chat me up if you have your N10,000 and you want to join 08060779290.
- We now have a Column on our website Name; Entrepreneur of the Week at dayoadetiloye.com. This is an interview to promote you and your business.
Meet Pius Odejayi our Entrepreneur of the week, He is a fellow of Tony Elumelu foundation and he is into branding and website designing.
Click here to Read more: https://dayoadetiloye.com/entrepreneur-of-the-week-pius-odejayi-ceo-of-pixcon-digital-innovations/
To feature on this column, call or whatsapp me on 0806077920
- Recommended Network Marketing Business Opportunity.
As you know that I am into Network marketing.
Here are the 2 Business opportunity I am involved and I introduce to people.
- Recharge and Get Paid. To join: N5,000 – Click here to read more: https://dayoadetiloye.com/how-to-join-2019-telecoms-business-recharge-and-get-paid-in-nigeria/
- Norland Health Products. To join: N87,000 – Click here to read more: https://dayoadetiloye.com/how-to-join-norland-network-marketing-in-nigeria/
If you want to join any of this chat me up on 08060779290.
- Here are the current opportunities you can apply for.
Please take notes of the Dates.
We can help you review your application for any of these opportunities for just N10,000.
- Apply for Young Professionals bootcamp – 20-25 years old. https://dayoadetiloye.com/apply-for-2019-young-professionals-bootcamp-ypb-for-20-25-years-olds/
- Apply for LBS Young talents Program 2019 – 30 years old. https://dayoadetiloye.com/lbs-young-talents-programme-2019-closes-17-june-2019/
- Apply for AGS Enterprise Challenge for female led biz (3million).
- Apply for She Lead Africa Accelerator Program (2million).
- Apply for 2019 Startup Nigeria Incubation Programme.
- Apply for FCMB N5 million Zero Interest Loan for Women.
- Apply for Orange Academy Business Incubation for 2019
There are many more that are not on my website, but I have posted the information on the Premium WhatsApp Group.
To join the group is N10,000.
You can chat me up if you have interest on 08060779290
Till I hear from you,
“Success will never lower it’s standard to accommodate you.
You have to raise your standard to achieve it.
God provides food for every bird but not in it’s nest.
Rise up to the challenges ahead of you and conquer your fears!
Do not be ashamed of your hustle in 2019, nobody will feed you when you go broke…
[[firstname]], I will like to hear from you!
Till I hear from you [[firstname]].
For: Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
Dayo Adetiloye (B.Agric, MBA)-
AUTHOR – CONSULTANT – SPEAKER – ENTREPRENEUR – BUSINESS ANGEL
Helping men to discover, develop and fulfil their business potential.
…Raising 100 Young Millionaire Entrepreneurs in Five Years… since July 2012
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- How To Obtain Bank Of Agriculture Loans In Nigeria - January 13, 2020
- Attend my Lagos FREE Mentoring Session this weekend on TEF2020 $5000 Grant application and others. - January 12, 2020
- How To Obtain Bank Of Industry (BOI) Loan In Nigeria - January 9, 2020