DayoAdetiloye.Com Entrepreneur of the Week: Pius Odejayi, CEO of Pixcon Digital Innovations, a brand and Printing Company and a Fellow of Tony Elumelu Foundation.
1. CAN WE MEET YOU?
My name is Pius Odejayi, An Oracle certified Database Administrator, Creative Art Director, 2018, Tony Elumelu Alumni, current student of Integrated Brand Experience (IBX), Orange Academy and CEO @ Pixcon Digital Innovations.
2. WHAT BUSINESS ARE YOU INTO, AND FOR HOW LONG?
I have been in the business of brand identity creation, website development and general printing for close to 2 decades, giving brands visibility and publicity that bring back return on investment. From insight to impact we help brands grow
Brand Communication and Print
5. SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENTAL GOAL (SDGs):
Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure. – Technology has come to simplify the way we run and administer business. We intend to leverage on innovative technologies to deliver turnkey solutions to our immediate world.
6. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START BUSINESS?
I aspire to be a solution provider. I love to change narratives by proffering qualitatively creative solutions in a highly professional environment, and I love to see brands thrive on clear and engaging identity.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND HOW MUCH DO YOU SELL THEM?
We are in the business of Brand Identity Design & Communication, Website Application Development and General Printing. Cost usually depends on the client’s need per time.
8. HOW CAN WE PATRONISE YOU?
You can contact us though our website: pixcondigital.com . Our social media handles are; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Google. @pixcondigital for your order. Or call us on 08060779290
9. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST CHALLENGE IN BUSINESS?
Entering an existing market that is already saturated requires lots of business activities geared towards publicity/awareness and promotions, all of which requires funding. We are getting over our challenges day by day.
10. WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO START YOUR LINE OF BUSINESS?
In any business you want to embark on, understanding the business, acquiring requisite skills and developing passion for the business is the foundation on which every other things are built. My years of experience in the brand communication space have actually given me an edge.
11. WHAT IS YOUR SOCIAL IMPACT IN YOUR BUSINESS?
Lowering costs and of course, making creative works accessible to both high and low in the society.
12. WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN APPLYING FOR GRANTS AND OTHER GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES? HAVE YOU WON ANY?
Starting from the last, I actually won the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Grant of $5,000 in 2018 (courtesy my mentors, Dayo Adetiloye and others ). However, Information is important. Knowing that such information exists, be proactive in taking action, and be passionate about winning is also key.
13. HOW HAS DAYOADETILOYE.COM ADDED TO YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL ADVENTURE?
Dayo Adetiloye has really informed, imparted and benefitted me and my business from the very first day I knew the organization. I am grateful to God and thankful to them.
14. WHAT ARE YOUR PARTING WORDS?
Gone are those days where you’ll have to wait for things to happen. You’ve got to define your world by yourself. Remember, the future belongs to those who are passionate about creating one today. Go and do what you can’t!
If you want this kind of interview and visibility for your business, it will cost you a token, call or whatsapp me on 08060779290.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ for SME Loop.
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- 3 Tools Every Young Entrepreneur Should Have in Their Toolkit - June 13, 2019
- Executive Summary of Media and Communication Business Plan. - June 13, 2019
- Apply for BBC Step Into Tech Course Training for Women. - June 11, 2019