This sample Bakery Business Plan In Nigeria can be used for Grant Applications, Bank Loans, Proposal writing, Business Concept Note, Competitions etc.
Bakery Business Plan In Nigeria is a lucrative business that needs a lot of planning to start and a business coach like Dayo Adetiloye to help you start the Implementation.
Join Me Now: New Way of Raising Capital for your Business In Nigeria Through Helping Hands International
INDUSTRY– Food and Drinks
BUSINESS DESCRIPTION OF BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
PatiladWONDER is a bread making company. Makes and Supply wheat bread of highly balanced dietary ingredients to residence in south west Nigeria.
The benefits of our products are
– We supply assorted quality but cheap bread to our customers.
-We prepare our products both in big sizes and snack forms to all ages.
-Our wheat bread provides fiber and carbohydrates in a convenient, low fat form that is delicious.
– Wheat bread can lower heart disease risk by 20 %.
– The health of the people is put into consideration.
– our bread enhances longevity.
– Unlike our highly established competitors that use sugar to sweeten their bread, we use honey to flavour.
Our business meets a need and demand for:
– The need to eat an alternative to white bread that will be different from what is around.
The need for quality and cheap bread is also met as we make different size of our product with the same quality.
The demand for wheat bread in my area is very high.
I am in this business because I have passion for baking business. And I developed this from childhood. I have discovered an unsatisfied market in my area.
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVE OF OUR BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
– Constant growth in sales in 12 months.
– To generate customer satisfaction so that at least 60% of our customer base is repeat business.
– To provide quality product at reasonable prices with exemplary services.
– To supply wheat bread constantly to the entire region in South west Nigeria for health management and maintenance purpose.
To be number one in wheat bread manufacturing and supply in south west, Nigeria is our vision.
To exceed the customers’ expectations in every sense by providing quality wheat bread in a loving and healthy environment is our mission
MANAGEMENT TEAM OF OUR BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
Mr olubunmi moses- Has over 10 years in bakery business. He has BSc. In Food science and technology. He is our operations manager.
Mr Patrick Adetiloye- Has master in business administration (MBA) and is a project management professional expert (PMP). He is our business development strategist and marketing partner.
My 7 years experience in baking industry and working in a bakery gives credibility and competence to the business.
My workers marketing and management knowledge will contribute to the expansion and profitability of the business.
We will create cash flow that meets operational demand as well as grows the business.
We brought to the business:
– Capacity to bake wheat bread on a large scale
– Our experience in the industry bring competence and credibility to the business
– Improved customer service.
THE MATERIALS NEEDED FOR OUR BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
The materials needed are; Land, Building, bread making machine, Flour Mixer, Slicing Machine, raw material, Baking Pans, Bread Wrapper Supply other baking facilities. Wheat flour, groundnut oil, white flour, yeast, skinned milk, sugar, egg, flavour etc
Most of the materials are readily available in my locality and I would ensure I source for and buy them at cheap and whole sales rate.
OUR CUSTOMERS FOR OUR BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA
1. Families – they are constitute 30% of sales
2. Eateries/Hotels -they are constitute 10% of sales
3. Schools (Nursery, Primary, secondary and tertiary)- they are constitute 30% of sales
4. Corporate organization they are constitute -20% of sales
5. Super markets -they are constitute 10% of sales
We help institutions and organizations to write concepts and implement Business Plan and also train on business plan writing in Nigeria.
We can help you write a detail, strong and winning business plan for any use.
Call any of our business plan consultants on: 08105636015, 08076359735
or Send me an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have two options for you.
- Either your buy our business plan template where we have done the research work for you and you write it on your own.
- Or your supply us some information about your business and we help you to write it.
Click here to see the price list and how to buy it. http://dayoadetiloye.com/price-list/
Click here to access my free E-book and newsletter on Grants opportunities in Nigeria and other business opportunities and information to help you discover, develop and fulfill your business potential.
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Female Founders Accelerator 2019 for Female Entrepreneurs (250k Prize) - October 21, 2019
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 for The World’s Top Social Change Leaders (Fully Funded to United States) - October 21, 2019
- Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2020 (Fully Funded to Yale University, USA) - October 17, 2019