11 Global Opportunities You Can Apply for in September 2019 in Nigeria
Hello My Dear Millionaire Friend,
Here are global opportunities you can apply for in September 2019.
1. Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders 2020
2. World Youth Forum for Young Leaders 2019 in Egypt (Fully Funded)
3. Apply for YALI RLC West Africa Emerging Leaders Program 2019
4. Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Essay Competition 2019
5. Apply for $150,000 Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2020
6. Apply for € 25.000 Hague Innovation Challenge 2020 for Innovative Startup
7. Apply for UNFPA Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program 2019 – Ghana
8. British Council West Africa Creative Enterprise Support Programme (ABUJA)
9. Chivas Venture $1M Startup Competition 2020 for Social Entrepreneurs
10. Apply for $20,000 Rockefeller Foundation-Acumen Student Social Innovation Challenge 2019
11. Google Business Internship 2020 for Young Africans
We can help you review any of the applications for a token before you submit it.
You can call or Whatsapp me on 08060779290 if you need any further consultation or you reply this email.
NB: Click here to Join Our Premium Whatsapp Group. https://dayoadetiloye.com/join-dayoadetiloye-com-premium-whatsapp-group/
Till I hear from you,
“Success will never lower it’s standard to accommodate you.
You have to raise your standard to achieve it.
God provides food for every bird but not in it’s nest.
Rise up to the challenges ahead of you and conquer your fears!
Do not be ashamed of your hustle in 2019, nobody will feed you when you go broke…
Friend, I will like to hear from you!
Till I hear from you Friend.
For: DayoAdetiloye Business Hub
DayoAdetiloye (B.Agric, MBA)-
AUTHOR – CONSULTANT – SPEAKER – ENTREPRENEUR – BUSINESS ANGEL
Helping men to discover, develop and fulfil their business potential.
…Raising 100 Young Millionaire Entrepreneurs in Five Years… since July 2012
Serial Entrepreneur - International Business Planning and Development Consultant - Speaker - Trainer - Author - Blogger - Network Marketing professional.
- 2018 SME Business Trainer and Coaching Advisor at GIZ (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit) for SME Loop.
- 2018 Executive Director/ Project Manager, Dayo Adetiloye Empowerment and Development Initiative
- 2018 YALI RLC Online Cohort 9
- 2017 Fellow, Inspire Africa Train-the-Trainer Entrepreneurship programme sponsored by US Consulate Lagos and the Dickey Center, U.S.A.
- 2016 Fellow, Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
- 2016 CEO, Dayo Adetiloye Business Hub
- 2015 Top 50 Innovative Entrepreneurs, BET5 by Diamond Bank and EDC, PAU.
He is an alumnus of Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) of the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan-Atlantic University (PAU). And Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
Through his training, mentoring, speaking and coaching programmes, he has empowered many young people over the years to start and grow their own business, build wealth, create multiple streams of income and achieve financial independence.
- He is a Certified Trainer in Design Thinking by the U.S Consulate, Lagos and the inspire Africa Entrepreneurship Institute.
Latest posts by Dayo Adetiloye (see all)
- Female Founders Accelerator 2019 for Female Entrepreneurs (250k Prize) - October 21, 2019
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2020 for The World’s Top Social Change Leaders (Fully Funded to United States) - October 21, 2019
- Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2020 (Fully Funded to Yale University, USA) - October 17, 2019